Keller window my house was built in 1983

A quick learner from Florida says:
The photo Above this sentence this is the right and left side of my window .. The right side somehow got twisted I think when I was putting the pane back in it slipped and I think that?s when It was twisted..... I do not know if you carry them like this or supply only small parts...

The next picture is of a plastic piece with a metal almost like a hook on it I need two right. and two left for this window.

The third and last picture is the two plastic pieces one on each end of the shaft at the bottom of the window

I am a widow who is trying to keep her house up. My windows need to have the inner works cleaned and some parts redone.

I would like to talk with someone about these parts I know it?s not easy to put what I say together with them but I need help and I don?t know where else to turn.

Sincerely
Leslie
Keller window hardware
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Leslie. Hopefully we can help.

You will need to straighten out the aluminum linkage arms you show in your first photo as best as you can. I don't believe you will find replacements for these, so be careful not to break them. The Keller awning window you have has not been manufactured in a long while and its parts are hard to come by.

We do carry the 36-015 window hooks and the 36-018G torque bearing. You might need to install something like the 36-077 to keep the linkage arms in the window, but I'm not sure.

Another thought would be to contact a local mom and pop style hardware store in your area. These kind of stores usually have older hardware lying around and I'm sure they'd have good advice if they're familiar with your windows.

Finally, I didn't see them in your photos, but if you happened to need the operators look at our 39-060 and the 39-061.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.