Kenlin Drawer Guide or Stop

A quick learner says:
I am looking for Kenlin Rite Trak II drawer guides or stops. Not sure of the correct terminology. I've attached two images. Do you sell these.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't sell the Kenlin Rite Trak II, but our 32-063 can be used to replace the whole track kit. See the video below to see how.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)