Kenlin Rite Trak II

A home owner says:
We need drawer guide replacement piece for Vaughn Bassett furniture. The piece fits on the back of the drawers. wording on piece says Kenlin Rite Trak II and U.S. Pat No. 54851206116706. We are not sure which piece we should order from your site. Please advise, thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have the Kenlin Rite Trak II, but you may be able to use our 32-063 to replace the track entirely. Check out the video below to see how you can do this.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)