Kenna Track closet system

A quick learner from Omaha, NE says:
I am trying to replace a broke Kennatrack roller for a by-pass door. I assume that Kennatrack is history and you guys are the go-to's.
The doors are approx. 1 1/2 " thick and the rollers are stamped Kennatrack and have an A stamped on them. The rollers are 1" diam and while not a completely straight have only a very slight offset, 1/8" at the most. In looking at the old Kennatrack buyers guide the closest / best guess I come up with is roller #2141 which I am guessing would best be replaced by your 23-015 Sound about right to you ? Thanks for your time.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm not sure what to recommend. The 23-015 is a possibility based on your description, but to play it safe I'd like to see a picture of your part out of the door. That will help us find the best possible match.
A quick learner says:
Tom,
There is a picture of a bracket almost like mine in the thread dated 2/20/14 on your 23-015 bracket info page. Shape is the same but mine is stamped "A" not "C" and mine has just the very slightest offset, maybe 1/16

Thanks, Hird
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at 23-076, this is the closest I could find for you. Let us know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.