Key cylinder for Sash controls patio handle

A home owner from USA says:
Hi...need a tumbler and key for this model slider 2265 5125703 D340,398 sash controls.Took the info from inside the handle. Which one should I order? Hope this helps..just need tumbler with key...Thanks,
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The key cylinder used in this type of handle is our 82-310, but you will need the correct outside handle to install this cylinder. If the outside handle does not already have a key plug it you will not be able to install a cylinder. Take a look at the 82-034 and 82-075 to start.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)