Kilns doors circa 1992

A quick learner from Nipomo ca says:
Not sure if 58-056 is this part for door sides and tops.
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Well, my first thought is our 58-056, as well. This looks similar to your weather stripping, but I'm not sure if it has the reach of the one you show in your photo. Take a look at the 58-169 instead. This type has a nail flange and can be adjusted and nailed in to fill the gap between the door and door stop. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)