Kinco rubber or vinyl gasket seal

A handy person from Melbourne, FL says:
This photo is of a gasket that seals the outer edge for the lower sash of aluminum Kinco windows from about 1993. The "T" shape of the gasket inserts into a thin track along the lower sash outer edge, about a 1/4" from the bottom of the window.

The "T" shape measures 3/16". Overall, from the upper part of the T to the bottom of the curved sweep, it measures 7/16"

Material is either black rubber or vinyl.

These gaskets are old, no longer pliable and no longer properly contacting the bottom of the window, which allows water intrusion during a hard blowing rain.

Any hope for this? I know Kinco is out of business. They had a warehouse in my city but it is long gone. Thanks!
User submitted photo of vinyl gasket seal for Kinco.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Take a look at the 10-319 Shower Door Flap, it looks like it could be a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at