Kinco weatherstrip

A quick learner from Davenport, fl says:
We need a weatherstrip replaced on the bottom of our Kinco window. How would we find this part?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, I just don't know what you have. I need to see a picture of the weatherstripping in question. You can upload your pictures right here.

Before you upload your pictures, though, please watch the video below. There is a very specific way we need you to take your pictures in order to ensure that we have all the information we need. The video will clarify.
A quick learner from Davenport, Fl says:
it is 1/2 inch wide and 33 inches long. It is curled but since it is from 1994, I think it is aged. see photos attached
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Can you confirm that that is 1/2"? I think it has to be more narrow to fit in the groove. In the meantime, look at our 58-131, 40-172, and 58-135. These three could possibly work in a bottom sill, but see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)