Kinko sash lock replacement part

A quick learner from Thomasville, ga says:
The sash lock that Needs replacing is the left side and its 3 inches in length. I don't see one that size on your web site, but I was told by Pennyworth Homes that they installed Kinko windows in my home.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Have you seen our 90-018? Many people that have Kinco windows have used this lock successfully. Compare it to your hardware and let me know. If not, can you upload a few pictures of your existing lock along with detailed dimensions? Thanks!
A quick learner from Thomasville, ga says:
Thank you but that is not what I need. I have uploaded a picture for you.
User submitted picture of window latches.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! I apologize for the confusion. What you're looking for is what is actually known as a Surface Mounted Tilt Latch, rather than a sash lock. Now, based on your images, it appears that yours are similar to our 26-193 & 26-194 Rollyson Tilt Latches. Please compare their dimensions to your own hardware and let me know if these could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)