Kitchen drawer sldes with no markings

A quick learner from York, PA says:
Hi, I'm trying to identify these slides so I can replace them. The rollers are worn out. There are no identifying numbers, names or stamps on any part. The part mounted under and to the back of the drawer are approx. 19" long. the slide part that mounts in the cabinet are 23" long and mount into a center mount socket like your 32-130.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2515.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2512.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2513.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we do not have a replacement for this drawer track. We've seen it a few times in the past and have never been able to find an exact replacement option. I recommend something like our 32-063, which is also an under-mount drawer track and may work in the same capacity. See what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)