Kolbe Garden Aire screen door roller

A home owner from Metamora, MI says:
This is a Kolbe and Kolbe part from a Garden Aire Sliding patio door screen. There are 4 for each screen. The adjustment screw, which is difficult to see on the photo, is a plastic screw built into the roller housing. It is off set so when you turn the screw it forces the roller up or down. The hole for the screw is on the vertical surface of the screen. The roller and housing slips in from the bottom, has a single screw to attach and the plastic screw fits into that hole.

Do you anything that might work as a replacement? I am also willing to modify the screen to accommodate another type of roller.
User submitted photos of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, this looks a lot like our 84-088 and 84-089. Check them out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)