Kolbe casement window bracket, plastic inserts

A handy person from Silicon Valley, CA says:
I have Kolbe casement windows (1991). On the larger windows, there is a L shaped bracket mounted on the window frame, with a curved plastic insert, apparently to keep the window sashes from bowing in the middle. Many of these plastic inserts of cracked and fallen off. Do you stock these inserts?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our product code 39-547 and see if you think this could work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)