Krestmark Tilt Latch 2 3/8" x .5"

A quick learner from Austin, TX says:
Tried to post a photo, but the uploader wasn't working with the iPhone photos I took. Happy to email them in.
I have Krestmark windows original to my house built in 1987.

A number of the tilt latches are tired, rusted and failing. Not interested in replacing the windows, but these tilt latches are loose and letting bugs in or failing and failing to keep the window tight to the frame.

I tried to remove one, but after removing the screw, they appear to have some sort of spring loading underneath to keep the part in place or perhaps it is rusted on and I'm too chicken to pop it off until I have an alternative.

Let me know what you need, but I'm desperate to buy a dozen of these things if you have a good alternative.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey there. Sorry our website couldn't accept your photos. Can you email them to us at help@swisco.com? Just be sure to include your discussion ID number, D165755, so we know what discussion to reference. Many thanks.

A quick learner from Austin, TX says:
Pictures of Krestmark window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me with photos. The 26-157 and 26-158 come to mind; look over their dimensions and see if they match what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)