L-shaped clip for a Harvey window screen.

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
L-shaped clip for a Harvey window screen. Projection fits in the hole in screen, and slip is turned to secure screen. We need to replace a couple that have fallen out of the windows, and we can't find them anywhere.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! See our 70-026. This appears to serve the same function as your clip. Could you use this as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)