Lawrence Brothers bypass sliding door hardware

A landlord from Chicago says:
I understand that Lawrence Brothers company no longer exist, however, I am looking for the sliding door hanger replacement hardware please see attached five photos. It would be great if I could find something that would work for our sliding doors, as we have broken one and have 36 total to some day replace for a multi-unit property that was built in the 60's.
Thank you in advance, I look forward to your suggestions. ;)
User submitted photos of closet door rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid we do not have a replacement for this roller, As you mentioned, Lawrence Brothers is no longer in business and nobody seems to carry this part. The only thing I can think to recommend is replacing the track system entirely with something like our 23-500, 23-501, 23-502, or 23-503.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)