Leaf weather seal

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Sliding glass door of unknown manufacture. The glass is branded with"Arm-R-Clad". It appears this is an unusual leaf weather seal in that the work surface, meaning the surface that rubs against the door frame, is parallel to the kerf, rather than perpendicular to it. If you get my meaning. The second photo shows it mounted in the channel through which the door top slides.
User submitted photos of weatherseal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Arm-R-Clad is a very old type of tempered patio door glass. I'm assuming that the door in which it is installed is just as old. I'm not sure if we can get an exact match, but look at our 58-175 and let me know if you could use this as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)