Leaf weatherseal?

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Hi, This is a strip that goes in a groove at the bottom of the upper sash of double hung vinyl windows. It appears to seal the opening which appears between the frame of the upper sash and the glass of the bottom sash when the upper sash goes down... It is very flexible and looks like rubber. What is it and what can I use to replace it? Thank you!!
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Our 59-050 is the first thing to come to mind, but our "T" is only 3/16". Would you still be able to get this to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)