Left and right balance needed

A quick learner from USA says:
Here are the pictures of the balance that we need for the Left and right window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4427.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4430.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4432.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4433.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm having trouble identifying this one. Can you indicate how the balance installs at the top? Does it screw in using that hole or does it hook in using that hook? Can you also show me the pivot shoe it attaches to?

I will just sent the balance to you. Who do I send it to and the address?
Karen
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Karen, I just wanted to let you know that we received your sample! We'll give it a look and let you know our recommendation shortly.

THank You
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us. I just reviewed your sample and I have a better idea of what it is and how it works. I believe it's an older version of our S795-26 channel balance. However, your sample was missing the plastic shoe at the bottom. I will need you to send me a picture of yours in order for me to confirm. I'll also need you to tell me its width.

There is one last detail to consider, which is that your balance uses a hook at the top while our S795-26 uses a screw tab. This means that we might have to custom make a replacement for you. There could be a way around that, though. I'd like you to show me a picture of the hole in the window where the old hook went. That will give me a clue as to what we can do from here. Thanks!

There is no plastic tab on the bottom . The window has a tail that fits in with half circle at the bottom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 22B0971E-9774-45D2-BCE9-81A40E6DD262.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C54BE4F9-F666-4767-AC8F-02B0B4DD5BBC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Yep, that's our Series 795 alright. The shoe is a slightly different style, but they work the same way, trust me.

The only issue is that we can't use the work-around that I had thought of. This will have to be a custom order. We have everything we need to get started, can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the desired quantity.

Profile picture of Tom

Great! These are the same on the left and right side, so I'll email you a link for 2.

I need a right and left one.
Karen
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.