Legance II sliding patio door / Double Mortise locking mechanism won't lock

A home owner from Mentor , Ohio says:
I closed the door yesterday and a little piece of metal broke off and now I can't lock the door. It was attached to the something in the small little square in the middle between the two clinchers.I understand what it does after messing with it for a while but I think I need to replace the locking box that slides into the door itself . Total length of the piece is 9 in. and is rounded at both ends not square. Width is 11/16 in. The distance between the top and bottom screw holes in the piece is 7 3/4 inches. The distance between the two middle holes is 6 3/8 inches. I am not real tech savoy it took me most of the morning to figure out got to get you a decent picture but I am persistent !! I think the part I need is 82-238 . If you have it and how much it will cost.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20200824_12_18_20_Pro.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20200824_12_19_16_Pro.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 82-238 is indeed the right replacement for this mortise lock. All pricing is listed on its shop page. Let me know if you have further questions.

A home owner from Mentor , Ohio says:
Hi Bob I forgot to ask at the time . The door has a lock that works with a key from the outside also . Does that make the installation any more complicated . Is there anything I need to keep in mind when installing the replacement ?
Thank you Bonnie
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Bonnie. It should be pretty straight forward; basically remove the handle set when you replace the mortise lock, then when you replace it just make sure the tailpiece of the key lock is in the keyway of the new mortise lock. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

A home owner from Mentor,Ohio says:
Just wanted to let you know that I received the 82-238 double mortise yesterday. Put it in this morning and its working like a champ !! Thanks for you assistance in picking the correct part and the fast delivery.
Sincerely Bonnie
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.