Leigh Full-Vu Part ID

A handy person from Charleston, SC says:
Hello! I just bought a new home with 8 Full-Vu closet doors. The doors are in good shape and we will be repainting them. However, we need to replace some of the pin components. I have been scratching my head when searching for parts because the pivot pins are 5/16" and the guide pins are 1/4". Also, it's not visible in this photo, but most of the bottom pivots have wing nuts for adjustment, which I don't believe I've seen on any 5/16" assemblies. Can you please confirm the best assemblies or parts needed for top and bottom pivots as well as guide pin assemblies? Thank you!
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your doors go back to the late 1960's, up to the 70's. Please see our 21-205 pivot bracket, 21-058 guide pins, 21-048 5/16" bottom threaded pin, and 21-280 rubber bumper. The only thing that has been discontinued is the 5/16" top pivot pin. You could try using the 21-048 as a substitute if you do need it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)