Leigh Full-Vu bifold door hardware

A quick learner from Elk Grove Village says:

Division of Leigh Products, Inc. Full-Vu Doors thats the door that I need to fix. They are tall 93.75? and 35.5? wide (bifold measurement), very old. I was going through few conversations and look like you do not care anymore about that old hardware.Doors are 1.125? heavy thick. Bolts 5/16 x 5.25? or so - that is top 2 and 2 bottoms. Holes in the door are 3/8? and then is applied plastic flange/washer/tube. Tracks are 1.25?wide - top and the bottom, but upper track seams to be different then the bottom one.Upper pivot bolt and sliding one with plastic are the same as I suppose.

Its ok, I can switch to new ones if I need to: that means tracks, pins, glides (nylons), etc. I hope that I am in right place and parts will work with my "ancient" doors I would like to have an estimate for all hardware (top and bottom) with shipping. I will not like to have something missing and order again, thats why whole set. Let me know if you need additional info

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1894.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1896.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1922.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1924.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1925 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

From your photos, the pivot bracket looks like our 21-205 and your bottom threaded pin looks like our 21-048. The nylon fitting should look like our 21-108. We also pulled up a list of other bi-fold door pins you might need. Review this hardware and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)