Lock Replacement Andersen Sliding Door PS11 6R Oper

A quick learner says:
Hi, I'm looking for a replacement lock set for An Andersen Sliding Door PS11 6R Oper. It is a 2 panel door and was installed in 10/82. Can you help?
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I recommend that you check out our 82-037 Andersen inside mortise lock and our 82-043 Andersen thumb latch.
A quick learner says:
after talking to my dad (his door), i found out that this door was installed in 1981. He's looking for the inside of the lock, the outside part with key and the inside thumb latch. Will the recommended parts still work with this door?
Profile picture of Tom
I can't guarantee that our hardware will work for this door, but the parts I've suggested are used in many Andersen sliding patio doors and I think they're a great place to start. You will have to carefully compare the specs we show online to your own hardware to see how they match up. If your dad is also looking for an outside key lock, then you should also check out our 82-316.
A handy person from NJ says:
Hi, I have the same door and I am looking for a replacement roller. Can you give me more information about availability and price?

Thank you,
Dmitri
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Hey, Dimitri. Unfortunately, I cannot tell what roller you have based on this picture. If this is an Andersen door, you can start by looking at either our 81-128 or 81-018. The only way to know which you have is to remove yours from the door and compare it to our specs.
A handy person from NJ says:
Just disassembled it and it looks like 81-128 part. I cleaned the rollers with WD40 and the door is much better now. I will keep the link as an option to maybe order later.

Thanks for help.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.