Lock keeper

A contractor from Pinson, Al. says:
I have a customer whose lock keeper are mad with the bottom seal that holds in the glass pack. It's hard plastic and has warped due to heat. I need that part.
Also the metal piece sticking out of the bottom sash and locks into the balancer has broken. I need several of these.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm having trouble identifying the part you've described. Could you show us a few pictures? Can you also provide me with measurements? That will help us find what you need. Thanks!
A contractor from Pinson, Al. says:
It's a a 32 inch wide window. These are pictures of the keepers that are also the seal that holds in the bottom of the glass pack.
I also need a few metal pieces that lock into the balances that let the window tilt in. The metal piece goes into the bottom of the window sashes.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you need a glazing bead and keeper. Take a look at our 55-178 glazing bead and 90-278 lock and keeper. Check to see if their dimensions line up yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)