Lock set

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I'm in need of the outside pull handle. The current handle has a lock set on it that appears to be very simular to your 82-309. Do you have an outside pull with the holes for the lock set already drilled out?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Our 82-309 is the key cylinder and housing that goes with the 82-044 handle. However, you will have to drill out the holes yourself on your handle. We do have a 82-306 black pull handle with holes already drilled out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)