Longer slider pull handle

A home owner from Chula Vista, CA says:
I purchased 82-042 but handle needs to be 1 inch longer to cover hole, on window master slider, Do you have?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not have a longer version of the 82-042. Could you show me a picture of the old handle? It's possible you need something different.
A home owner from Chula Vista, CA says:
Do you have a slider pull like this. Was to a window master slider that is no longer maid.
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, Rudy. I actually recognize this. The handle you show is no longer available by the manufacturer, I'm afraid. I would suggest trying to adapt something like our 88-017 to your door. You will also need some type of flat filler to make up the length. A local hardware store might have some flat trim you can use, in addition to a few ideas on what can be done to make this repair as clean as possible.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)