Looking at Item #95-247 to Replace Part in Picture

A home owner from Pittsburgh says:
I need to know if part number 95-247 is the correct replacement part for my part in the picture. One side is longer than the other on my part.
User submitted a photo of a corner key.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we've come across a corner with different length legs. Would it be possible to use the 95-247 and re drill one of the holes you need? You could also consider a self locking corner like the 95-002. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)