Looking for Closet spring

A quick learner from St Louis says:
It goes in the channel at the top center of our bifold door.....where the doors meet?

It is a plastic channel that pops in with spring in the middle/
User submitted a photo of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It looks like a snugger of some kind. I recommend looking through our selection of closet door snuggers here to see if you can find a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)