Looking for Millard awning window operator and crank

A handy person from Seattle, WA says:

I am trying to replace the crank and operator for my bathroom Milgard awning window (please see attached pictures . I think it my be the following parts on your site:

https://www.swisco.com/ss-encore-awning/pd/Awning-Window-Replacement-Operators/39-239C or

https://www.swisco.com/encore-awning-operator/pd/Awning-Window-Replacement-Operators/39-239B.

Each piece of the arms is stamped with a number. One arm segment has the number 41010 on the segment closest to the crank, and the number 41016 on the farther segment. The other arm has 31881 on the closest segment and 41013 on the farther segment. No markings on the gear section except "Made in America "

I will also need the associated crank, seal and any other hardware required to install it. Install instructions would REALLY be helpful.

Thank you,

Steven 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6A4F6BE1-B480-4BC4-9C92-BB8132D411FF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8D867AFB-7C2A-4DE3-AA5E-224B19B29038.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 436FFA68-25C0-4B72-BFF3-BA9268332103.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 246953FA-081C-45EA-89B2-36AE39520663.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that as long as the dimensions shown on our product pages match up to yours, you could use either the 39-239B or 39-239C stainless steel version for your repair. These operators use the 39-375 handle and cover kit, as well as the other parts found under the related items section of our product pages. 

Unfortunately, we do not have a video for this particular assembly but you should be able to reverse the removal process to install the replacement. 

If you need any other parts, please show us detailed photos of them removed from the window and we can go from there. Thank you. 

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.