Looking for a Replacement casement window arm

A contractor from MASSACHUSETTS says:
Looking for a Replacement casement window arm.

This is what i could find for identification on the window:

NFRC 100/200
MST: 2650
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Would you be able to show me a picture of the hardware in question? That would be a huge help. It would be even better if you were able to remove it from the window before you take your picture, so that we can see the whole part. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)