Looking for a replacement for my pocket door roller

A contractor from Il says:
Good morning. Looking for this roller, I have 1, looking for a replacement. Please let me know, thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a match for this pocket door roller. To be honest, pocket door parts are somewhat difficult to come by these days. It seems like there were a million different varieties at one time, but a lot of them were either discontinued or the company went out of business.

We have a couple rollers that are similar, like our 23-193 or the 23-176S pair, but there's no guarantee that these will fit in your track the same way. Your best bet may be to replace the track system entirely with one of our kits, like the 23-251 or 23-252, or even the 23-250. This is what we usually do in a pinch and it works well.

The only issue is, of course, whether your old track is easy to remove or not. Some can be removed by simply taking the door out and unscrewing the track. Others are, for whatever reason, built into the wall itself. I'm afraid there isn't much you can do in the latter case. 

I'm sorry that we can't offer an easier solution.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)