Looking for part-Please help : )

A professional from Charleston, SC says:
I have attached some photos. Full length is 1-3/4", bottom of hole is about 1/2" from the top, Flat (chair seat) part 3/4" wide, cross section at bottom of "chair" approx. 1"wide, back of chair, top to base (seat)1-1/4". This is for a spiral balance for a tilt window. Please let me now if I need to add anything else. We are having trouble locating this part. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance : )

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter, Mandy. I apologize for the long wait, it has been a very busy season. I'm actually not sure what this piece is, or what its function is. You mention it's for a spiral balance but I'm not sure what it's for. I've never seen it before. Is it a pivot bar? If so, see our 26-407. Could this be a possible match?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)