Looking for replacement part for window screen

A quick learner says:
This item is located at the top of my aluminum window screens. It has become brittle and broken on many of my screens. While it seems to be similar to your part 59-050, the dimensions and shape are slightly different. My image CIMG0340.jpg is my modification of your part image with my dimensions and shape filled in. There are no markings on the screens or this part. As you can seen in the other images, this fits in the frame channel at the top of the screen like the spline. I have no idea who was the manufacturer of the window or screens. The home was built in 2005.
User submitted photos of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this. You may want to consider our 58-026 stick-on wool pile. This could fill the gap between the screen and window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)