Looking for replacement stop for certainteed window.

A home owner from Monterey Calif says:
We have windows that slide right to left and left to right. There is a small piece screwed onto the bottom of the fixed window. The little nub in the middle of it can be flipped down preventing the sliding window from sliding more than a few inches (to prevent burglery). The nub has broken off several of them so I am in need of replacement stoppers(sorry, I dont know what they are called)
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you need, exactly. Could you show us a few pictures of the hardware in question? Thanks!
A home owner from Monterey Calif says:
Ok, attached are two pics. One with the nub at a 90 angle so that it stops the window from sliding....working properly. The other pic is the broken nub in my hand. I would like to buy several new pieces (they screw on to the window frame) as I have several broken nubs.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make out in the picture because it's a bit tiny, but I'm reminded of our 26-275W. Could this be what you're looking for?
A home owner from Monterey Bay, calif says:
Yes! !perfect! That's it. .thank you! Will order several! :)
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)