Looking for snap in plastic glazing for my windows!

A quick learner from Denver says:
Hello, I am looking for the plastic snap in for my windows, the look very similar than the one you carry, I am just not sure about the size, "width", the replacements that I am looking for are about 3/4 on the flat size about 3/8 on the snap in side, I am trying to attach a video so you can look at it. Please let me know if you have any available. I need several of different sizes.
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what you have without seeing a view of the end of this glazing. I cannot make out its shape from these pictures. That said, look at our 55-001 and see if this can work for you.
A quick learner from aurora co says:
Sorry I didn't notice the pictures were too poor, and the video did not upload, anyway it seems to be the right item, except that I having a hard time reading the 29/32 marker, as I place the tape over it it sits on the 5th line before the 1 inch marker, is that the 29/32? Sorry about the ignorance.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree with Paul, the 55-001 seems like the best match, even with that in mind. However, you are measuring from the top, which is hard to do because of the curve. Take a look at the measurements we show for the 55-001. You will see that the measurements are taken on the bottom profile. The 3/8" height dimension looks good.
Profile diagram of 55-001
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)