Looking for the part identified in photos as "catch"

A home owner from Annapolis, Maryland says:
Latch to a screen door. It is lockable, with a plastic spring loaded part that hooks on the "catch" which is pot metal. I have two doors, this one is intact, the other broken "catch". Sorry I don't know the proper name of this part. I think the writing on the part is "Taiwan". I see no other identifiers on the latch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Catch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Catch2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch with catch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


If you just need the strike that the inside latch secures to, you can take a look at our 40-083 and see how the installation hole spacing compares to yours. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.