Looking for this flat brass roller

A home owner from Arvada Colorado says:
My 17 yr old home is equipped with vinyl slider windows. Each window has 2 plastic assemblies containing 2 flat metal rollers as shown in the attached image. Finding the assemblies seems impossible. Is it possible to just find the metal rollers?
User submitted photos of a window roller.
I mislabled the width in one of the images. 5/8", should be 3/8"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have two different roller assemblies, the 87-064 and 87-138, that use the same wheel width as yours. The diameter is 5/16", the width of the wheel is 9/32", and the total width is 15/32". We don't have the wheel by itself, though, so see if either of these assemblies will work for you.
I purchased the 87-138 and they were much wider than 3/8". What about 87-162? How wide is the steel roller in those housings?
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out. For the 87-162, the wheel has a 5/16" diameter and measures 5/32" wide. You can see this in the product description on its store page, as well. I don't believe we have any other wheels exactly like yours, unfortunately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)