Looking for this part on a Phillips window. It is a vertical sliding window.

A friend from Las Vegas says:
There are four of these on the bottom half of the window. Two on the left side and two on the right side, one towards the top and one towards the bottom. I think they sort of resemble a screw on face guide, but not quite, this one has a different shape and little projections on it. I really need to find out what it is, I need to replace them on all my windows because without them they are wobbly, I'm afraid they'll break and hurt my children! Please help! Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks a lot like our 87-204. Compare the measurements to see if this can work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)