Looking for window weatherstripping

A home owner from Barrie Ontario says:
Good morning. I'm looking to replace to attached weatherstripping from my casemennt windows. Might you have a product that you can recommend? Kind regards
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The closest match we've been able to find is our 55-170. Could this work for you?
A home owner from Barrie Ontario says:
Unfortunately the "v" opens the wrong way on 55-170. Any other ideas? ... A grove is cut in the window on the side and the "V" seals the edge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, hopefully I can help. How about our 58-170 and 58-055? My casement window and home uses the 58-055 and I find it works great. It seems to have the same kind of offset as yours, it's just that we have a circular bulb instead of that "V" shape. It should work the same way.
A quick learner from BARRIE Ontario says:
58-055 looks like the bulb will tear or extrude past the window frame but 58-170 looks like it might work. I have ordered the weatherstripping and will let you know how I make out. Thank you so much for your support and excellent customer service. :)
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure! Sorry we couldn't get anything exact. Please let us know how it works out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)