Looking to fix bi-fold shower door - please help!

A quick learner from Rockville, MD says:
I need help finding the correct part for my bi-fold shower door. Do you know what part is needed? I have searched everywhere and your company seems to be the best / closest I can find. Please see pictures. Thank you in advance!!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi, glad you found us! It looks like you could use our 10-131 guide roller. Just be sure to compare the dimensions to be sure. Happy repairing!

A home owner from CNY says:
I bought this part for my folding shower door and it fits perfectly! I just can't figure out how to install it. It slides apart to fit over door but there is no room to slide it back on over the door. I don't want to force it, snapping it on.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the confirmation that they match! As for installation, I believe you do have to snap it on. I know you don't have a lot of wiggle room with it but the plastic is a relatively thick gauge and should hold as long as you aren't too rough with it. You have to figure that you don't want them coming apart while the door is sliding so it is intentionally made to be a tight fit.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.