Louisiana-Pacific double hung window pivot

A handy person from Ohio says:

Overall length is 1-1/2". Width is 1/2". It sticks out from the side of the window frame 5/8". The screw is 1/4" from the top. The nail is 3/4" from the top.

This is shorter than the one you offer (26-151, 152). Can yours be cut shorter to fit? Or do you have another part that matches?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E560493-393A-43C3-88AE-0F7CAFD034B4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4EEEA96A-DF15-48EE-A586-712F6F2B7EFC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure where you would be able to cut the 26-151 or 26-152 down. You say yours is shorter, but in what capacity? The length is 1-1/2" and the pin sticks out 5/8", just like yours.

A handy person from Ohio says:
Oops, fat fingers, small phone keyboard.

The overall length of the cam pivot on my window is 1-1/4" long. The shorter 1/4" is from below the pivot point. On the lower sash, there is room for the extra 1/4", as seen in the photo. For the upper sash, the shortened length is nearly flush with the bottom of the frame (not pictured), so the 1-1/2" length would stick down below the bottom of the sash if I used the same screw holes. I'm assuming it should be okay to cut it shorter, but thought I'd ask the question anyway.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's quite alright. We think you should be fine with this replacement. Try one out and see how it works. And then give us some feedback on the part. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)