MILGARD WINDOW PARTS

A quick learner from los angeles says:
Hi,
I'm looking for these parts. The latch ( I think its 26-298 & 26-299). The 3" pivot bar (26-272) . The corner locking pivot carrier (15-210) but on this carrier There is another part attached to it, black in color. (please see picture) And lastly I need the balance. Which I could not find.

Thank you,
William
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The top tilt latches look more like our 26-263 and 26-264. Carefully go over our dimensions to confirm. As for the other parts, see our 26-272 tilt bar, 15-210 pivot shoe, and S765-30 channel balance. The black piece is called a Tamp 'R' lock. It's supposed to prevent the balance from unhooking form the pivot shoe. You should be able to reuse your old one, but should that not be possible then let us know!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Update: The Tamp-R-Lok is now available, if needed see SWISCO product code 15-225
A contractor from arlington, va says:
26-263 is almost an exact match for a vinyl tilt window latch I am looking for.

The image and dimensions shown are all correct,
BUT what I have in my hand is 11/16" wide instead of 3/4". Is there a dimension for the body that slides into the sash?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The width of the lower body of the tilt latch is 9/16".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)