MW Casement Window hardware

A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
I am looking for a specific replacement part for my MW casement Windows. I am not sure what the part is called but I refer to it as the "hinge". These mount to the top and bottom of the sash and slide into the track that the window sash rides on when being opened and closed.

These particular parts are circa 1990. I have attached a picture and the part that I am referring to is on the left.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The hinge is actually exactly what it's called in the industry! See our 36-013-10 for a possible replacement. If you also need the other two parts, consider our 39-055 and 38-079.
A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
Thank you very much Dave!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)