MW double hung twin seal balances

A quick learner from Roanoke, VA says:
I need help identifying the part# and any supporting parts needed to replace some channel balances from MW double hung vinyl clad tilt in windows bought in the late 90s. The window is a 5'0" window with each sash 30" tall. I cannot find any numbers on the balanes. Looking at your website, I think the Series 795 will work, but I will need to screw in the top instead of using a hook. I need these in 5 days hopefully.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200516_090822.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200516_090832 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, our Series 795 should work for you as long as the diameter of the spring is 1/2". The video below walks you through exactly how this can be done, step-by-step.

A quick learner from Roanoke, VA says:
Thank you for the reply. The video is helpful. As long I ordered the correct length, I should be good.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.