Marvin Slide Bolts

A home owner from Iowa says:
I have some mid-1990's storm windows that I think are Marvin brand. I need to replace some of the slide bolts. The spring loaded slide bolts are the round pin type that works on either side, and the knob screws in at a right angle to the pin. The existing parts don't have any markings or numbers.

Do you have a replacement available?

Thank you!
User submitted photos of a slide bolt.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We might have something for you. Check out our 91-179 and see if this could possibly work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)