Marvin casement window weatherstripping

A handy person from New Mexico says:
I am looking for replacement weather stripping for my Marvin casement windows. The flange that goes into the frame is 1/4", the with of the weather stipping is 1/2" and the height from the flange is 3/8", the total height is 1/4" + 3/8" = 5/8". It needs to be about 40" long so i can beveal the ends and cut it to length. What should I purchase?
User submitted a photo of window weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I don't know if we have this exactly foam seal, but please see our 58-170. Do you think this can be used as substitute?
A handy person from Santa Fe, NM says:
I am looking for a Y shaped weather stripping shape. I would prefer a Y shaped design so it would wrap around the corner of the window. What do you think?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
In that case, you may want to consider our 58-055 bubble seal. This has an angled base, which should wrap around the window like you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)