Marvin replacement parts needed

A contractor from Skokie, IL says:
Hi - I installed marvin casement windows that were purchased roughly in 2006. I am looking for the cranks, and the plastic hardware that covers the cranks. I believe the originals were the folding type - ignore what you see in the pics. I'm looking for 4 sets. I dont believe it makes a difference if they are left or right.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It looks like the hardware you have installed now is Andersen, but you also said to ignore that. What is the size of the operator spline? If it's 11/32", I think you could use our 39-107 cover and 39-205 handle. See what you think.
A contractor from Skokie, IL says:
Thanks for the reply.
I am not near the site. but if someone was able to throw an Andersen operator on it, I'm willing to take a chance on it and order what you recommended, but the folding operator, because right now I have basically nothing. its the 39-107-FK. In white. Do you need to know if they are left or right? Or is it universal?
Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
If you have the 39-107FK, then it can work on either the left or right side. These are neutral-handed. The 39-107 and 39-205 Tom recommended would also work in that instance, since that pair is interchangeable with the 39-107FK. I think your old operators are Truth.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)