Marvin window hardware--top of window sliding arm assembly

A home owner from US says:
For a casement window that opens left to right, I need the assembly at the top with the sliding arm. It has an all metal piece (no plastic) that fits into the piece at the top of the window frame and slides along as the window opens.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon. Have you seen our 36-013-10? This looks similar to the hinge that you're looking for. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)