I'd like to replace this Masterful closet door roller

A quick learner from florida says:
The only marking is: MASTERFUL tm
I tried to get replacement frpm Home Depot. Lowes and Ace
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Is there any other housing that goes with this roller? If not, then this looks somewhat similar to our 23-029. Take a look and see if you agree.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. That's a huge help. How about our 23-064? That looks pretty close. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)