Matching Parts

A handy person from West Long Branch, NJ says:

To Whom It May Concern,

Please see the attached photos for parts that I am looking for. The last two photos of the bunch (clear) are a 5/16 post.

Thank you for your help.

Donald B

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_07341.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_07351.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_07381.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_07401.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience in this matter. The first two photos look like a wood door pivot bracket. We don't have anything exactly like this, but are researching a possible replacement option. This will take a little more time, so please bear with us as we look into its availability.

As for the next two, we also don't have an exact match, but our existing 85-012 may work. Look it over and see what you think.

Finally, for that last one, we have a bunch of possible replacement options. Look over the list I made for you on this page and see if anything there will work.

I will let you know as soon as we have more information on that wood door pivot bracket.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I have some bad news. That replacement option we thought we found? Turns out it was discontinued and no longer around. I'm afraid we won't be able to offer a replacement for that part at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)