Metal Bifold Door

A landlord from Carlisle, Pennsylvania says:

Hello, So I am mostly looking for the bushings that are in the metal door. These are the bushings that the rod/spring assembly slide thru. The rod is 1/4 inch thick and the hole in the door is 3/8 inch. I would also be interested in replacing or upgrading the rod / spring assembly although I am not completely sure that is necessary. Everything seems to work ok except its very wobbly because there are no bushings in the door.

Thank you for your help. You have a great company!

Ron

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_2385.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_2386.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_2390.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This pin looks to match our 21-072. The design and dimensions all seem to align with yours, though you should review our dimensions just to be 100% sure.

You mentioned something about upgrading the assembly, but I'm not sure what you mean by that exactly. If you mean converting to another style, I would advise against that unless you plan on getting all new doors. 

A landlord from Carlisle, Pennsylvania says:
Thank you for your response. So I am looking for the bushing that mounts in the door itself. This bushing can be seen in one of the pictures . Do you have that bushing? The guide pin is inserted into this bushing and without it in the door the quide pin is very wobbly.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I see, I'm sorry for misunderstanding. The only thing we have that might work like that with our 21-072 is our 21-155. This is a push-nut that secures the 21-072 pin to the door. It might serve the same function as the part you want but it's tough to tell from your photos if it's a match.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.